Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Walking Zombie

My mind feels like mush most of the time. I can hardly remember what I need to do let alone what I did 10 minutes ago. Even now as I sit here to type I can hardly string a sentence together. What is going on with me...oh yeah I had a baby. My sister told me that her husband said she lost a 1/4 of her brain cells with each kid...she has 5...you do the math. That is how I feel. I think Lilly has zapped all my brain cells out of my head. The funny thing is I am getting enough sleep at night. She wakes only twice at night and I fall asleep usually around 8 these days (my poor husband, he ends up finishing what ever movie we started by himself.) I think I am a walking Zombie! Will my mind ever be right again? (Gretchen keep your mouth Shut about whether it was ever right in the first place)

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic, have some of Mollee that are similar - just without the hair.

    I didn't say a word about your blonde brain.

    ReplyDelete