Tuesday, August 28, 2012

6 months

My baby Girl is 6 Months old Tomorrow! Can you believe it! I know I can't.
She has started to roll from back to tummy ( she rolled from tummy to back at 2 weeks old) and is getting up on all fours. I think she will be crawling very soon.
She laughs all the time. 
A happy little girl
Small but Chunky
My little Sweat Pea, Mommy Loves you so much and is so very thankful for you

one of my Favorite Songs that I pray that will be true for all our children
"Planting Trees" by Andrew Peterson
We chose the spot, we dug the hole
We laid the maples in the ground to have and hold
As Autumn falls to Winters sleep
We pray that somehow in the Spring
The roots grow deep

And many years from now
Long after we are gone
These trees will spread their branches out
And bless the dawn

"that they may be called oaks of righteousness,
    the planting of the Lordthat he may be glorified" Isaiah 61:3b

No comments:

Post a Comment