Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite Fridays

I am learning to find the Joys and not focus on the bad...it is hard sometimes to not focus on the negative aspects so here is week 2 of me focusing on the blessings of the week instead of the negatives

1. A husband who willingly helps out around the house
2. A little girl who sleeps through the night and is so pleasant...you would never have guessed that she had horrible Colic her first several months of life.
3. Having all our needs provided...even when you are trying to figure out how to make the last few penny's last til pay day
4. A clean house
5. A little girl who is loving learning new things and wanting to try all kinds of things, and foods.
6. Going on a much needed date with hubby with out baby in tow
7. Being able having my best friend as my husband, who I can speak about anything with

No comments:

Post a Comment