Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My adventure begins

I am eager to find what the Lord has planned for me. Sakki the pastor who I will be working with in Joburg has a lot of ideas for me.

I have always felt like Moses when I have ministered to people. I am not a very articulate person so to share my faith and my testimony with people will be a challenge. But I know God gave Moses the words to say when he entered Pharaohs courts and he will give me the words to say when I enter in to the Lives of those I meet. I am eager to see what the Lord will do in Joburg through me.

I know I will mess up. and I will fail in places but I just pray that the Lord will use those stumbling blocks as a way to show those in my life that I am human and that I am a sinner, but because God loves me unconditionally he has forgiven me. What a testimony that could be. I am not wishing to fail but I know there will be those moments where I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment